Twenty First Avenue Publishing LLC, is not responsible for the content of any sites which may be linked to nwrenovation.com or nwrenovation.net. Links are provided for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Twenty First Avenue Publishing LLC, is not responsible for broken of dated links on nwrenovation.com or nwrenovation.net.
If you choose to follow the techniques, approaches and methods shown on these sites, then you follow them at your own risk. If you feel that the scope of any project offered on this site is beyond your ability hire a licensed and insured contractor. The publishers of these web sites will not be held liable for any injuries or damages, direct or consequential, incurred by any person who attempts to follow the examples shown herein.
General Safety Guidelines: This is not a complete list.
1. Follow all the recommended safety guidelines and instructions for all tools you are using.
2. Always ware safety glasses when operating any power tool or doing any work.
3. Do not wear loose clothing around moving machinery or power tools.
4. Make sure all ladders and scaffolding are placed securely and on a firm, stable surface.
5. Do not work in a manner that could cause hazard to you or others.
6. Work in a well ventilated space when directions of any product specifying this warning.
7. Do not attempt to work on electrical equipment. Disconnect all power when making electrical repairs. Always verify that power is off by checking with a voltage tester, before you start, verify that the voltage tester is working.
8. When dealing with homes built before 1978, check for lead before starting. Clean all chips and dust inside and outside your home. Wear a filter mask when sanding or chipping any painted surface.
Twenty First Avenue Publishing LLC and NWRENOVATIONS.COM, NWRENOVATION.NET, complete with associated organizations, will not sell, trade or traffic in any personal information that you provide through this websites. Our policy against unsolicited email and other communication is to strictly prohibit it. Any concerns, complaints or requests for additional information should be made through the contact information available on the contact page.